2. Copyright Rules
6. Top 10 Payday Loan Providers
8. Video Page1
9. Wonga – a review of their payday loans
10. Quick Quid – a review of their payday loans
11. What Is A Payday Loan?
12. Avoiding Payday Loans
13. APR Explained
14. Payday Loan Issues
15. Payday Loan Alternatives
16. Video Tutorials
17. What should you do if you need cash before payday?
18. When should you borrow cash until payday?
19. Are payday loans good or bad?
20. Are payday loans a good idea?
21. How to stop using payday loans
22. How to get emergency financial help without going bankrupt
23. Why you should avoid large lenders like the plague
24. Should you take out lending to finance Christmas spending?
25. How not to ruin your credit rating
26. What you need to know about the new Code of Conduct
27. Why ‘instant cash loans’ are too good to be true
28. How to live within your means and avoid taking out lending
29. How to avoid falling into a lending trap this festive season
30. Avoid instant cash loans to avoid a Christmas hangover
31. How to avoid debt in today’s economy
32. Why a 60-day loan is just as bad as a 30-day loan
33. Don’t give in to the pressure just days before Christmas
34. How to clear your debt – and not just from payday loans
35. How to keep a resolution to avoid debt in the New Year
36. How to turn coal left in your stockings into diamonds
37. Why you shouldn’t pay everyday bills with high cost credit
38. Are credit unions a good alternative to payday lenders?
39. You’re not a failure if you need financial help
40. Why trusting a payday lender is like trusting the devil
1. 5pc fall prey to payday lenders; what can you do to stop it?
2. Kerry Katona bankrupt again while her lender hands out cash
3. Lenders are out of control – can anything be done?
4. Debt advice charities and MPs alike warn against payday lending
5. University of East London gives payday lenders the boot
6. Debt problems abound, lenders expand – are they linked?
7. Brace yourselves for bad weather, debt charities warn
8. People need a payday loan to declare bankruptcy in Scotland
9. Overdraft charges pushing people to take out payday loans
10. Christmas loans come home to roost, campaigners warn
11. Short term loan dangers quite real, credit union boss warns
12. Irony Alert: Kerry Katona shills for payday advance lender
13. OFT needs to strengthen guidance for payday lenders, MP says
14. Watch out, credit card companies – Wonga’s coming for you
15. Half a million Londoners to take out lending this Christmas?
16. Christmas costs may lead 4m Brits into debt, research says
17. Surprise for lenders thanks to surprise vote in House of Lords
18. ‘Devastating’ report condemns lenders’ poor behaviour
19. Labour MP up in arms once more against predatory lenders
20. Haringey councilor has had it with payday lenders
21. Wonga just can’t keep out of the spotlight, can it?
22. Payday loan use hits 1m Brits – and could rise even further
23. Payday lenders prey on the innocent – does Google as well?
24. Lenders continue to jump the gun when it comes to rate cuts
25. Watch your wallets: Wonga considering mortgage provision
26. Lenders slash rates ahead of predicted BoE base rate cut
27. BoE may drop base rate by December, could make loans cheaper
28. Choosing between payday lender or credit union is no-brainer
29. CFA launches new code of practice – is it enough protection?
30. Government invests OFT with broader regulatory powers
31. Taking out short term loans leads to dangerous debt cycle
32. CAB says steer clear of instant cash loans
33. Taken out a short term loan? Good luck getting a mortgage!
34. Peer-to-peer loans offer alternative to payday lending
35. Take action early if you face debt problems, experts say
36. Short term loans carry long term ill effects, experts warn
37. Learn more about credit unions before taking short term loans
38. More consumer protection is needed, financial expert says
39. Credit unions allocated £38m for infrastructure upgrades
40. Have the affluent been turning to short term loans as well?
41. Local authority paves way for credit union
42. Lenders now have no excuse when it comes to customers
43. Don’t lose sight of your financial alternatives
44. Short term loans provider branded ‘irresponsible’ for advert
45. MSP urges Scottish Government to issue loan warning
46. Payday lender considers moving into savings market
47. Lender advert regulations need to be changed, experts say
48. Short term loan provider looking into stock flotation in US
49. OFT chastises lender for aggressive collection practices
50. Small firms reject payday lenders, new research says
51. New lender regulations ‘of limited value’ MP says
52. 93% of Brits want better protection from payday lenders
53. Most Brits have to take out short term loans for household bills
54. Payday loans so bad they’re sinful, says bishop of Durham
55. Ferratum brags about its market saturation in new report
56. Payday Loan Alternatives
57. Payday loans company advises loans for cooking classes!
58. What is a Payday Loan?
59. Payday lenders charging as much as 6,000 per cent
60. Wonga announces lending shift to small businesses
61. Major instant cash loan provider launches SME lending service
62. Payday loan company warns of potential fraudsters
63. New initiative to counter “loan sharks”
64. New credit union slated for Leatherhead
65. Church groups call for campaign to ensure a short term loans cap
66. Policymakers don’t understand role payday lenders play?
67. Payday lenders a minor player in Brits’ overall debt burden
68. Survey on short term loans borrowers causes controversy
69. Instant cash loans go from rarely used to common
70. OFT to lose credit regulation to a new body
71. Payday loan provider paying customers to advertise
72. Survey reveals reasons why short term loans come in handy
73. Will clause 22 of the Financial Services Bill calm the perfect storm?
74. Wood Green to be site of protest today
75. UK short term loans debate continue
76. Low-income customers given respite from payday lending
77. Easy cash loans like a smoking addiction
78. Islington Council’s “ban short term loans” by law falls at the first hurdle
79. Financial adviser says never to use short term loans
80. Payday warrior has her say
81. Council members abandon plans to ban payday lenders
82. US-based instant cash loan providers campaign and lobby hard
83. Car log book loans firm says they are responsible lenders
84. Increasing personal debt a boon for loans providers
85. Credit unions bounce back from recent industry censure
86. Easter won’t stop short term loans business
87. Are there any benefits to payday advance lending?
88. Yes Loans finally bow out of short term loans business
89. Yes Loans declines to appeal its credit licence revocation
90. ASA bans instant cash loan provider advert for being misleading
91. Push to make credit unions a more attractive option in the US
92. CFA says an instant cash loan database would cripple the industry
93. Will peer-to-peer payday advance hybrid sites go too far?
94. The Lending Well – a sort of eBay for short term loans
95. High street banks may follow US payday lending trend
96. The computer age offers short term loans a new lease of life
97. Anti-instant cash loan campaigners take to the streets
98. Zebit rewards good borrowing behavior with cheaper short term credit
99. Debt concerns grip one out of three in the North East
100. “No way, Wonga!” say soccer fans