2. Copyright Rules
6. Top 10 Payday Loan Providers
8. Video Page1
9. Wonga – a review of their payday loans
10. Quick Quid – a review of their payday loans
11. What Is A Payday Loan?
12. Avoiding Payday Loans
13. APR Explained
14. Payday Loan Issues
15. Payday Loan Alternatives
16. Video Tutorials
17. What should you do if you need cash before payday?
18. When should you borrow cash until payday?
19. Are payday loans good or bad?
20. Are payday loans a good idea?
21. How to stop using payday loans
22. How to get emergency financial help without going bankrupt
23. Why you should avoid large lenders like the plague
24. Should you take out lending to finance Christmas spending?
25. How not to ruin your credit rating
26. What you need to know about the new Code of Conduct
27. Why ‘instant cash loans’ are too good to be true
28. How to live within your means and avoid taking out lending
29. How to avoid falling into a lending trap this festive season
30. Avoid instant cash loans to avoid a Christmas hangover
31. How to avoid debt in today’s economy
32. Why a 60-day loan is just as bad as a 30-day loan
33. Don’t give in to the pressure just days before Christmas
34. How to clear your debt – and not just from payday loans
35. How to keep a resolution to avoid debt in the New Year
36. How to turn coal left in your stockings into diamonds
37. Why you shouldn’t pay everyday bills with high cost credit
38. Are credit unions a good alternative to payday lenders?
39. You’re not a failure if you need financial help
40. Why trusting a payday lender is like trusting the devil
1. Debt advice charities and MPs alike warn against payday lending
2. University of East London gives payday lenders the boot
3. Debt problems abound, lenders expand – are they linked?
4. Brace yourselves for bad weather, debt charities warn
5. People need a payday loan to declare bankruptcy in Scotland
6. Overdraft charges pushing people to take out payday loans
7. Christmas loans come home to roost, campaigners warn
8. Short term loan dangers quite real, credit union boss warns
9. Irony Alert: Kerry Katona shills for payday advance lender
10. OFT needs to strengthen guidance for payday lenders, MP says
11. Watch out, credit card companies – Wonga’s coming for you
12. Half a million Londoners to take out lending this Christmas?
13. Christmas costs may lead 4m Brits into debt, research says
14. Surprise for lenders thanks to surprise vote in House of Lords
15. ‘Devastating’ report condemns lenders’ poor behaviour
16. Labour MP up in arms once more against predatory lenders
17. Haringey councilor has had it with payday lenders
18. Wonga just can’t keep out of the spotlight, can it?
19. Payday loan use hits 1m Brits – and could rise even further
20. Payday lenders prey on the innocent – does Google as well?
21. Lenders continue to jump the gun when it comes to rate cuts
22. Watch your wallets: Wonga considering mortgage provision
23. Lenders slash rates ahead of predicted BoE base rate cut
24. BoE may drop base rate by December, could make loans cheaper
25. Choosing between payday lender or credit union is no-brainer
26. CFA launches new code of practice – is it enough protection?
27. Government invests OFT with broader regulatory powers
28. Taking out short term loans leads to dangerous debt cycle
29. CAB says steer clear of instant cash loans
30. Taken out a short term loan? Good luck getting a mortgage!
31. Peer-to-peer loans offer alternative to payday lending
32. Take action early if you face debt problems, experts say
33. Short term loans carry long term ill effects, experts warn
34. Learn more about credit unions before taking short term loans
35. More consumer protection is needed, financial expert says
36. Credit unions allocated £38m for infrastructure upgrades
37. Have the affluent been turning to short term loans as well?
38. Local authority paves way for credit union
39. Lenders now have no excuse when it comes to customers
40. Don’t lose sight of your financial alternatives
41. Short term loans provider branded ‘irresponsible’ for advert
42. MSP urges Scottish Government to issue loan warning
43. Payday lender considers moving into savings market
44. Lender advert regulations need to be changed, experts say
45. Short term loan provider looking into stock flotation in US
46. OFT chastises lender for aggressive collection practices
47. Small firms reject payday lenders, new research says
48. New lender regulations ‘of limited value’ MP says
49. 93% of Brits want better protection from payday lenders
50. Most Brits have to take out short term loans for household bills
51. Payday loans so bad they’re sinful, says bishop of Durham
52. Ferratum brags about its market saturation in new report
53. Payday Loan Alternatives
54. Payday loans company advises loans for cooking classes!
55. What is a Payday Loan?
56. Payday lenders charging as much as 6,000 per cent
57. Wonga announces lending shift to small businesses
58. Major instant cash loan provider launches SME lending service
59. Payday loan company warns of potential fraudsters
60. New initiative to counter “loan sharks”
61. New credit union slated for Leatherhead
62. Church groups call for campaign to ensure a short term loans cap
63. Policymakers don’t understand role payday lenders play?
64. Payday lenders a minor player in Brits’ overall debt burden
65. Survey on short term loans borrowers causes controversy
66. Instant cash loans go from rarely used to common
67. OFT to lose credit regulation to a new body
68. Payday loan provider paying customers to advertise
69. Survey reveals reasons why short term loans come in handy
70. Will clause 22 of the Financial Services Bill calm the perfect storm?
71. Wood Green to be site of protest today
72. UK short term loans debate continue
73. Low-income customers given respite from payday lending
74. Easy cash loans like a smoking addiction
75. Islington Council’s “ban short term loans” by law falls at the first hurdle
76. Financial adviser says never to use short term loans
77. Payday warrior has her say
78. Council members abandon plans to ban payday lenders
79. US-based instant cash loan providers campaign and lobby hard
80. Car log book loans firm says they are responsible lenders
81. Increasing personal debt a boon for loans providers
82. Credit unions bounce back from recent industry censure
83. Easter won’t stop short term loans business
84. Are there any benefits to payday advance lending?
85. Yes Loans finally bow out of short term loans business
86. Yes Loans declines to appeal its credit licence revocation
87. ASA bans instant cash loan provider advert for being misleading
88. Push to make credit unions a more attractive option in the US
89. CFA says an instant cash loan database would cripple the industry
90. Will peer-to-peer payday advance hybrid sites go too far?
91. The Lending Well – a sort of eBay for short term loans
92. High street banks may follow US payday lending trend
93. The computer age offers short term loans a new lease of life
94. Anti-instant cash loan campaigners take to the streets
95. Zebit rewards good borrowing behavior with cheaper short term credit
96. Debt concerns grip one out of three in the North East
97. “No way, Wonga!” say soccer fans
98. Payday loan use quadruples over past four years
99. Fans want instant cash loan adverts off football club websites
100. Saints or sinners – the world of short term loans